PROVISIONAL PRICE LIST FOR HAIR REMOVAL BY IPL
COMBINED FACIAL THERAPY
Microdermabrasion & Skin Rejuvenation by IPL
PIGMENTATION REMOVAL / THREAD VEIN REMOVAL
Final price will be determined by the size of the area to be treated – the following prices are a general guide
Deep Cleanse with IPL Acne Treatment
A full consultation and patch test are necessary before any treatment can be undertaken. You will need to make a 30 minute appointment for this and the following points need to be considered:
- Treatment is not possible if you have a tan, (natural, fake or from a sunbed).
- Treatment is not possible if you are pregnant.
- Treatment is not possible if you have suffered from any type of skin cancer in the last 10 years.
- You will be advised to refrain from any strenuous exercise or any heat treatments for 48 hours following the patch test.
- For hair removal we will need to have a small area shaved the day before consultation, but do not shave the entire area as we need to assess hair type.
- One or two days before a full treatment the whole area will need to be carefully shaved, this is very important as any hair left unshaved can cause burning on the skin. We do not have the facility to shave hair at Body Matters so this must be done before attending your appointment.
- Body Matters has limited access for disabled clients. If we are unable to provide suitable access to the treatment room we will recommend another establishment where a similar treatment can be provided.
- Following a Patch Test your course of treatment must be undertaken within at least 6 months or another patch test will be required. If any change in medical condition or medication occurs after the patch test has been performed we may need to re-test before proceeding with treatment.
- In order to qualify for the reduced prices of a course, the full course price must be paid before commencing treatment.